Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

where do you download non h-anime? Where Do You Download A non H-anime? Give some sites please.....
Hajime no Ippo Where's the love for this show on this board? I honestly love this series (manga and anime) more than any other show I've watched, and for anyone who's up to date with it, can't wait until Miya…
Vandread Bithces! Who here likes VanDread because I love it! …
Jigoku Shoujo (Futakomori) I'm currently re-watching the series. The first season consists of 26 episodes and the second season is ongoing. I believe the title literally translates to Hell Girl. I personally hate it and love it…
Akagi I am a slowpoke on this one but I just started watching Akagi and I am delaying the next hentai update because I cannot stop watching it. …
[ Poll ] anime/manga called cartoons/comics I've noticed quite a few people get angry when someone refers to an anime or manga as a cartoon or comic. Does it bother you when people do this? Why or why not? Do you refer to anime/manga as cartoon…
Prism Ark Pretty cool show, although I've only seen 2 episodes. It follows Priecia, who is a long lost princess. She seems to join a school to train knights/fighters. She's skilled with a rapi…
Best anime of the 07 fall season in your opinion what the best anime in the 07 season. IMO its clannad just cuz of tomoyo.
ICE Who's seen it? I haven't seen episode 3 yet.
Black Lagoon.... is there going to be a season 3????
Has anyone heard of Meitantei Yumemizu Kiyoshirou jiken note It this detective story by Hayamine Kaoru and drawn by Enee Kei Its got good plot!
Rewatching Anime I know not many people do it, but I have plenty of time on my hands (well, not lately due to exams). I usually rewatch anime after reading the manga. This allows me to compare certain things. …
Recommend me some MANGA! i really really need some good recommendation... comedy with ecchi is the kind of manga that i'd liked to read... so guys...please help me and don't forget the link where i cou…
XS Hybrid has any one read this manga. want to know if its worth buying.
Dream on Gurren Lagann So after dishing out two essays and going to some classes this afternoon, I needed a nap. And for whatever reason, I had this nightmare: ads about Gurren Lagann premiering on Cartoon Network. My dre…
DB LA movie http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3if4dd78b5e8cb039096286b7cdb7e6562 Hmmm, I guess I'd watch it if James Marsters is in it and Stephen Chow is producing.
Azumax. Who's that? Whats the difference between the two?
anyone know about Outlawstar the show is old but awsome anime and i hope you know about it
wat anime ur watching now ? This is my list (currently pursuing) edited: Zero no tsukaihma: futakke no kishi devil may cry lucky star Kateikyuoshi reborn