Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Code Geass 24 / 25 is out, dl NAO!
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann No, I'm not in the wrong section. So I'm sure everyone has seen the anime (if not, seriously what are you waiting for?) but as it was such a huge success, they've decided to bring it out as a ma…
Vampires in anime/manga Just how often are vampires not the standard blood suckers that we see so often? I took great interest in Baobhan sith's when it was brought up in the hellsing tv series, learning that it was part of …
Vandread Anyone here seen it? What do you think about it? In my opinion, it's a very entertaining and good anime - haven't had this much fun watching a show in quite a while. Too bad it's only 26 episodes long…
New InuYasha Anime Will it happen? 3rd attempt New InuYasha Anime Will It Happen? Should It Happen? Has It Happened? sorry my last at…
Anime Girls in Real Life I'll post a picture a girl from an anime, and you guys try to find a picture of a real girl who looks just like her. No cosplay photos! Once y…
Help me find a anime i can watch! Can some one recomend a anime to me, i just fin watching Reborn and i dont know what im going to see next. No movis Please List of what il allredy watcht or still watch (animes…
Maka Maka Sure you all read this already, but for those of you that haven't. It's about a lesbian couple. Softcore scenes. Go d/l it at lililicious site.
I have a problem Torrents on Windows Vista, on my connection I normally get around 30-120 kbps on Torrents. But on my Vista computer I can only download at 1-3 kbps. I have Vista Ultimate 64-bit, any help here?
futakoi alternative! as the title say.. is this different from the anime "futakoi"? anyone watched it? :?
Tokyo Akazukin Title: Tokyo Akazukin Mangaka: Tamaoki Benkyo Summary: In the urban city of Tokyo, there exists a defiled world full of lecherous fiends. Living amongst them is Akazukin (Red Riding Hood),…
Touka Gettan Plot Summary: Touka Gettan is set in the land of Kamitsumihara, where traces of magic and legend can still be seen. The land has been under the protection of the Kamiazuma clan since it was founded. T…
AMV Hell(s) Heh, I was surprised to not seen any amv hell threads laying around after all the 4th and final one was released September 20ish(so it's still kinda new). Well whether you had a thread before the foru…
Anime titles..know the synopsis? come in! ok, as what's stated in the title. please give a synopsis of these anime titles. 1. Higurashi no naku koro ni 2. Shakugan no shana 3. Nagasarete Airantou 4. Kaze No Stigm…
FUN WIT ANIME! http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bd2kFtJHp0s&mode=related&search= HILARIOUS
Gurren Lagann,why the hell [SPOILERS]!? god!it's like every 2 episode 1 of the characters with name dies~i'm at ep.25 atm...hate it when they die 1 by 1... and poor yoko 2 of her bf just kiss her and died lol~
Similiar animes to School Days? Well after watching the School Day's anime twice, I am pretty much addicted to Japanese soap animes! I didn't think Makoto should of died, I thought that guy who raped Kotonoha should of been shanked…
Anime Thread Put this thread in stickly. I think we need this thread to link all the anime thread.Post all the anime thread link in this thread. If we got this thread we no need to search for the anime thread that…