Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Guess that anime Yes that typical "guess that anime game" I'm just surprised that its not popular, well lets get this started shall we? I post a screenshot from an anime, then you guess from what anime it …
[ Poll ] Firepixiedarien's Vs Series Ep 2 Guess I'll try to ride the coat tails of the popular Motemote battles and try to revive my "Vs Series" :X …
Mai Otome Arashi Manshiro has added another girl to his harem! Spoiler:…
Big Boobs and Butts As thinking of a recent convo on IRC (with jacob, azumax, & gizmo) I was wondering who do you think has the biggest boobs or butt in the anime/manga category? Be sure to post a pic ! :P
English in Japanese Has anyone noticed that in some Japanese songs (not all) they add English into them? I had a small conversation with my japanese class and we couldn't really come up with a definite answer. Now none…
Wake up How many can you recognize? Plug names into wiki if you want to know... …
Giant Robo I bought this anime in full for cheap as hell. Heard it was epic. Anyone have any input?
Buying Anime and Manga It's obviously completely impossible to buy all anime that you want to watch. I do have a job however, so when I see good deals or there's something I want, I'll get it. So far my entire …
RAVE!!! I realized no one really mentioned about Rave. Its quite a good manga. The characters are well developed. The story rocks. The artwork is nice though not the best. I think its definately …
[ Poll ] Anyone else F***ing Hate Filler episodes? Is anyone else just as pist as i am with filler episodes of your favorite anime series? Currently it is Bleach thats causing me pain right now! You're thoughts...
New anime:Goshuushou-sama Anyone watch it?
whats the deal with tenjou tenge? so i just finished watching tenjou tenge but it ends bad. is there going to be a second season or whats the deal. right when there is going to be some good fights they just end it.
Death Note i have recently taken a large interest in death note it has a pretty good plot, its not that violent, i mean fighting-wise, like im used too, but i like it who's your favorite charac…
Swweeet Guess what time it is. That's right, it's rape time. …
Recommend your favorite animes i just whant to make a topic were we can recommend our favorite animes, and try to find youtube for the less well-known animes I recommend: Tank Police New Dominion of Tank Pol…
What anime/manga got u into Hentai? What anime or manga got you into Hentai? Or did you just happen apon hentai and thought it was exciting? Me i think it was DBZ that started my interest and Naruto/Bleach/Evangaline that sealed the dea…
Looking for new anime to watch Current Anime that I've enjoyed. Claymore Hellsing Blood+ I'm looking for other titles that follow similar style/story. Thanks!
[ Poll ] Bleach vs. Naruto I know it's overdone, but we all know you're thinking it!
who is your favorite character from any anime series i just want to know who favorite charcater everybody likes for me i like grimmjow from bleach