Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Suggest some anime please. I'm looking for little to no fanservice. Must be either comedy, or a mix of comedy and adventure/something. Not too much drama and NO whining. Not mech either. Any suggestions?
where to watch fullmetal alchemist? anyone know of a site like youtube or veoh that has full metal alchemist with subs? youtube and crunchyroll both pulled them and veoh only has bits and pieces of the series, sevral of the episodes the…
Eden: It's an Endless World! Eden This is possibly the best manga I've ever read. After reading Tanpenshu I wanted to read mo…
which is better so far bleach in english or jap ver. i just watched the new bleach episode 39 on adult swim and i think so far the english cast is good but i got used to jap. which do you guys like better?
Guess that girl! [+1 Reps Awarded] Unlike the guess-which-anime-this-quote-was-taken-from game, this will probably require something more than merely typing up key words on Google. I will …
Anime Terms Meh, I'm kinda bored right now. Basically, this is a list of anime terms people should familiarize themselves with while browsing the Anime & Manga fo…
Can't think of an anime to watch? Need a source to download? I don't know but I felt like I rely on FAKKU to come to when I need anime, manga, or a useful source rather then Google because it'…
Favorite Couple They don't have to be romantic couples. Just couples in general. Miyu + Alyssa FTW~ Mai-HiME: Nuuu, Alyssa-chan, dun die ━━Σ(゚ヘï
Window Sitters, etc. Anyone know where I can find…
Any suggestions for anime source Ok I heard that youtube won't allow anime uploads anymore I searched a few anime/shows and it looks like they aren't due to copyright infringement etc, so do you guys know a good anime site you'd reco…
Learning to read Kanji/ Japanese Well, as much as I see the idiocy in devoting time to this, actually learning another language for the sheer sake of enjoy direct import goods and foreign language websites, I still have to persist an…
evenjellyon is a horrible cartoon i mean, what the problem at? bunch of optimus prime rippin off ppl runnin around godzila'ing a bunch of buildings? and what does evenjellyon mean anyways?
Help me find this song! I've been looking for ages (actually a few days) for the ending karaoke song they used in Lucky Star ep 7. Earthly Stars by 地上の星, Chijō no Hoshi The only one I could f
So I watched a couple episodes of Hikaru no Go... And now I have a strong urge to learn how to play Go... *buys a Go set*
[YouTube] Naruto - A Rock Lee Profile This was one of the winning AMVs at Anime Boston 2007. I am not a huge fan of Naruto but I thought this video was pretty awesome. …
Hey guys anyone like anime/gamesmp3 or even videos and dunno ok what anime and what is the name of the song i can can help u find i will do my best to help anyone even console games like ps2 games song i can also get it for ya it can be in the youtube but u can…
Stealing? hey, recently I've been watching Full Metal Alchemist, and a few of the episodes I had terrible quality. a name had popped up on some of the previous episodes, "xlg47," which had excellent qual…
Anyone has any nice anime wallpaper here?(non-hentai) Please my wallpaper kind of crap.
Code Geass information... I'm making this topic partly to answer the question on the front page, as well as inform everyone curious of season 2's air date... Source for this is Newtype June: "For those …