If you have an issue with a FAKKU Subscription or a FAKKU Store order, please use our support form to send us a message.

Stickies

FAKKU Tag Suggestions Any suggestions for new tags should go in this topic. Before posting a new tag suggestion, please do the following: Go through the …
FAKKU Reader Help, Feedback and Bug Report Thread Welcome! This is the help, feedback and bug report thread for FAKKU Reader. FAKKU Reader has been built with both desktop …
[ Locked ] FAKKU Rules and Frequently Asked Questions Please read this compilation topic of site rules and FAQs before posting! …

Topics

Okay, Fakku. You do you, I'll do me. I don't care about all the changes, free to do whatever you want with your site. but the one thing, any chance where we'll be able to see what was deleted off of our favorites? That's the …
What happned to Boshi´s xxx mix? I was about to answer a thread with this name but apparently it was deleted... well while its true you can find it on the story it seems like the digital version was removed https://www.fakku.ne…