If you have an issue with a FAKKU Subscription or a FAKKU Store order, please use our support form to send us a message.

Stickies

FAKKU Tag Suggestions Any suggestions for new tags should go in this topic. Before posting a new tag suggestion, please do the following: Go through the …
FAKKU Reader Help, Feedback and Bug Report Thread Welcome! This is the help, feedback and bug report thread for FAKKU Reader. FAKKU Reader has been built with both desktop …
[ Locked ] FAKKU Rules and Frequently Asked Questions Please read this compilation topic of site rules and FAQs before posting! …

Topics

cant see the images all i see is a red X where the pic should be and the same thing when i click it is it a problem with my pc or what also i can see a very few pics if i super size them but on most it says this pic does…
Woo! Good Job! The title is self explanatory.
CAnt DOwnload the anime vids lol well for some odd reason i cant dl the clips. ummmmm right now im using getright to download my things and tis really gd but i cant seem to download it like i jus get a .php file named download an…
When i download they ask for.. when i download those new videos on front page.. it ask for a password to extract what is it? :D thanks
constant error while viewing magna ever so ofter there is an error that wont go away for a long time Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't create a new thread (errno 12); if you are n…
sort by series? what happened to the old function where u had a list of all the series? it is alot more convientent then typing in a series and having to search through all the results : (. ive also noticed there is …
Can't view the video Why and how??? :cry:
FAKKU Content Icons Alright everyone, I need your help coming up with icons to describe the content of each manga download. When we get the new server I will be adding this to help users "prepare" for what they are downl…
[Question] Where could I post CG Sets? I uploaded some NGE CG Sets and I don?t have a clue, where I could post the links in this forum. It would be great if someone could give me an advice, where it would fit best. Thanks,…
WTF!! Where r the images!! I don't know if it's just a problem with my computer or not, but all of the recent mangas that were uploaded aren't there! When I click to view them online all I get is the title and a blank screen! P…
I need some help? I dont know if this is the right place to ask for help in this but, whenever I try to change my profile this error keeps showing up Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting…
Is this just MY computer? I tried to view online, because I have issues with waiting for downloads. I clicked the View online, and it shows the title and what not, but no image, no buttons for the next and page numbers, etc. I…
What're your favorite anime and why? I was away for like 2 months and was panicing about how much of a pain it would have been to get up to speed with all the dayly updates...then I get to the site and what do I find? An AWSO…
[ Poll ] GREAT JOB NIKON Good job Nikon! That was long as hell and I don't think it's only a little messed up. It was pretty good and i applaud you on a job well done. Keep up the good work! P.S. Why does almost a…
Registration is not working.
Sub-forum Suggestions It's probably just me, but the forum seems cramped XD One of my major pet peeves are people not naming their topics accordingly. ANYWAYS, other than that, my suggestions for sub-forums:…
Suggestion: sig pic size restriction I was thinking maybe med-banner sized at most so it doesn't cripple people when they load pages. Might not be an issue right now, but large sig pics sure are annoying >_>
[ Poll ] Moar GAMES!!! MOAR!!! :x
Images Categories Organization Throughout this week, I've thought long and hard about how to organize the Animated GIFs image gallery (it was the…
3 Month Anniversary Suggestions FAKKU's three month anniversary is in 2 days! For those of you who are new around here that means we are going to have a ton of updates on the 1st of March.…