Association football (soccer)

Gratz Japan !!!!!!!
from Sweden

Truly deserved win, epic game I'm so glad I did not miss that.
debug post
Japan why did you have to win even though it was a good game
1st Japan
2nd U.S.A
3rd Sweden (my country)

Rematch at the 2012 Olympics , let the best team win.
I will be there cheering for Sweden.
>US Women's penalty kicking
>Brazil's penalty kicking
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Congratulation to Japan!
That was an awesome game with a lot of drama in there.
ShimaPantsu wrote...
>US Women's penalty kicking
>Brazil's penalty kicking

icwudt
congratulations to japan for their awesome win, i watched the whole game yesterday...i almost wanted to cry after they had won because it wasn't just a win for them but the entire nation, this win will be a great emotional boost for the entire nation of japan.
Great to see such support for women's football in general in this thread.

Congratulations Japan and commiserations USA, you had a fine team there. I couldn't watch the final because my shit tier country didn't air it, but I will be catching up on the highlights soon.
Holy shit haha Jenkinson, poor kid, he played well though but this was just too unlucky:

Arsenal vs FC KOLN pre-season game:

Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
Hentanize wrote...
Holy shit haha Jenkinson, poor kid, he played well though but this was just too unlucky:

Arsenal vs FC KOLN pre-season game:

That's a great goal lol. Did the match end 2-1 for Arsenal?
Enos29 wrote...
That's a great goal lol. Did the match end 2-1 for Arsenal?

Yup, newcomer gervinho scoring twice in the first 20 minutes or something.
I watched that live, crazy own goal. I mean, what a volley! :P

Gervinho looks like a great acquisition. One good central defender and the Gunners could make a real go of it this year.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
doswillrule wrote...
Gervinho looks like a great acquisition. One good central defender and the Gunners could make a real go of it this year.

This and they really need a consistent keeper
I think Szczęsny is good enough to be their number one, but they need a better back-up than Almunia for the inevitable month where he gets injured, and everything goes to shit again.
will they get rid of arshavin?
When will they learn not to spend over £10 million on an unproven teenager whose main ability is to run fast? I don't get Arsenal.
If you're playing EPL Fantasy Football this year, particularly the official one, I have compiled a handy guide. :)
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
halahsv wrote...
will they get rid of arshavin?

Not gonna happen Arshavin is a beast on the ball

Dos man thanks for the tips
The new season to the English Premier League has begun and apart from Manchester United, all its (supposed) closest rivals have drawn their opening games. In addition, I was getting a little tired of reading all the Fabregas- and Nasri-related articles in the news.