US comics or Japanese manga?

US comics or Japanese manga?

Total Votes : 5,905
Manga because America got no ecchi
I like Japanese. Mostly because I grew up with it more than US comics.
Gotta say One Piece and Bleach mostly for manga, but i like some US comics to like Scott Pilgrim and Fantastic 4 Secret Invasion both new and old are pretty good
Lool why would people that vote for US comic even on this site?
MANGA FOR EVER!
Naruto is the BEST!
My heart will always be set on US comics for two distinct reasons:

1. US comics (DC comics, Marvel comics, Darkhorse comics, etc.) influenced Japanese manga and anime. Now because of how much progress anime has made, the US is doing the reverse in admiration of the same influences.

2. Manga wouldn't have created manga if American comic books weren't already the dominating illustrations. It wasn't until the mixture of cartoons and comic books and Asian art style together did Manga and Anime were born.

But I do still read more Manga than I do comic books. I just like DC comics more.
Nine times out of ten I pick manga, US comics aren't bad though.
Never was into comics as a kid, so I just do not read them now
I never got into the whole us comics. I tried to but it was hard for me to find the ones I wanted to read. Then i started reading manga and fell in love with that.
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Manga nothing dc or marvel
I enjoy both, but I've certainly read a lot more manga than I have US comics.
no contest american comics are really hard to find
Japanese manga, i don't think i've ever seen an American comic in my life even though im born and raised in the USA. So i guess the problem would be that they're kinda rare.
what are U.S. comics?
I think it a sight like Fakku manga would obviously have the majority. Now if the same poll would be held in something like DC Comics website, or anywhere in America, US comics would probably get majority. It all depends on the location of the poll itself.

But still, a major fan of manga and I stopped reading comics as soon as I started reading manga.
[b]u.s. comics, Deadpool for the win
I too have a special place in my heart for US Comics

my fav series are Uncanny X-Men and the Spin-offs (not reboots or AU comics), Deadpool, Detective Comics, and The Flash (Wally West)
The only western comics i've read is Scooby Doo and i didnt enjoy it as i did with most of manga i've read.There are a lot of serious differents between two types of comics,from art works to the plot storys,US comics are done by many authors while most mangas by a single creator and dont forget about the fact that original manga reads from right to left while american comics read from left to right.Of course both of them are their own advantages and weakness,manga can do the things that comics cant and vice versa.
TL,DR:I choose manga cuz a large place of my childhood was made up of jap products (SS series can be a typical example)...
for real? do you ask? MANGA FTW!!!
I grew up reading U.S. comics but all the stupid so called plot twists or character deaths and resurrections really made me quit. So I started reading mangas that were animes anyway....