One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Having Homework.
Missed out a few marks in my microbiology test to get an A.
Tedious keeping of the household.
My cornsnake is somewhere in my cupboards -____-
Draggy internet connection prevents me from uploading personal files on deviant.
Shift change.
Destroys my body clock.
Having to drive while still drowsy. Not a good combination.
Woke up late, because I was up to late last night gaming.
I overslept again. Although this time I set my alarm clock before sleeping through it! Still a bad feeling, however.

Edit: Now I realized I forgot a pen when I went out to fill applications for jobs I'll never get. Not my day.

Edit 2: I overpaid for a Mother's Day card, suffered minor hyperthermia on the way back home, and was so sweaty that my clothes stuck to me when I took then off to take a shower for the second time today. Today is an awful day.
Tong Yang's sushi was a disappointment. I'm never going back there. :c
I don't know if I did the right thing or not.
Just crashed my computer while downloading a huge torrent (97%)... waiting for it to scan all the files -.-'
The pants I wanted to wear were in the wash
I managed to hit myself in the face with my tennis racket. My opponent aced the ball and I returned it, but the force of the ball caused my racket to pause when I hit it, then it kept on going....straight to my face. Then I was hit in the throat by a ball and then pegged in the back. Overall, a pretty good day.
623 FAKKU QA
Went to bed around 1, woke up ~4 hours later and now I can't fall back asleep.
They didn't have any Kingsized ice cream cones at the store :c
The uni's more crowded than usual because of that student strike. Damn it, there's too many people at my hangout spot.
I had dinner in a Japanese restaurant alone. No one was able to accompany me.
When I overdo it a bit when masturbating, causing myself to feel super tired.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Internet is capped :|