One insignificant thing that made your day better

Some annoying user left.
Kadushy Douchebag
My grades went up.
Got free pizza.
Started watching Beyond the Boundary. Damn it's good.
Finally recorded a bit of a piano song that I've been working on. I don't really know how to play piano, I just sound out on the keys what I like. The entire piece that I recorded was improvised but listening to it back... I can hear the song underneath the song. The one that I've been picking at for months now. So I'm very optimistic...
Spoiler:
Me and 'Dang' had ice cream for dinner.

The part that made my day better is all the jokes and puns we did - we must've been going for 50 minutes!
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Medzy wrote...
Me and 'Dang' had ice cream for dinner.

The part that made my day better is all the jokes and puns we did - we must've been going for 50 minutes!

Mhm.
Spent time with my grandmother, she brought my sister and I out for lunch at a snazzy 50's diner :3 best MILKSHAKE EVER.
Found a fun little dungeon crawler rpg, made in ren'py (now I have a better idea of it's capabilities).
I got food stamps approved for next month. of course, I don't have them till next year o.o
A project which me and a classmate submitted was approved, which means university will be cheaper, and i will have one more thing to put on my historic.

And now I'm playing dota with a friend, let's hook some creeps >.
I heard the new fakku song like 50 times, downloaded it and put it on my phone. then played it in front of some hood niggas and they liked it, they didnt even know what the guy was rapping about but they said he sounds like a real nigga
I feel really good about my exam
These hats haha
Getting out of college for good.
MilkyBunni wrote...
These hats haha

These have kinda been a highlight of my day
UsagiHime wrote...
MilkyBunni wrote...
These hats haha

These have kinda been a highlight of my day

Everyone looks funny in them XD
sunshine's so bright
That catfish for lunch.
I had an interview for an internship and I got it! I also a lot of compliments on my outfit.