One insignificant thing that made your day better

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Yet another girl is talking to me.

The fuck is happening.

Edit:
  • Today my ponytail did that thing where different parts of the 'tail point in different directions. Sorta like a paintbrush when pressed against a hard surface. I like it when it does that, it's fun to play with.

• Our assistant manager was going through proceedings to file a resignation notice for a more well-paid job, since he recently had another kid with his wife. Find out today he popped in yesterday to quit prematurely. Found it a bit odd since he doesn't start at the new place for another month so he's missing out on money. I guess he wants to be around his kid. Either way, it's a bit of a nuisance because it means one less keyholder but it does mean more hours for everyone else. This week I'm getting 19 hours, and next week 20.

• I got Mystery Shopped last week. Unless someone else works there with the description of "brown hair tied into a short ponytail and 5'7" but I'm pretty sure it was me. But I digress; I got a 90% score. They gave feedback which inflated my ego a lot.
6 AM in the morning, didn't sleep whole night.. was reading some stuff, still curious why I can't post in some sections of this forume, lack of posts? At the moment , I am in process of making some strong black tea, also skipping my studies.. The best moment for sure is going to be the tea and awaiting rest . I would not manage probably without going to bed anyways, my sleep schedule is so messed lately xD
I platinum'd Ratchet & Clank PS4.

Set up my Gameplay recorder for my PS4. Now that I don't have to worry about trophies I'm going to record a Hard Mode playthrough.
Haha nvm. Copyright claims, of course.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
i found a $10 in the parking lot by the bus station, and used it to get a lamb wrap during my lunch break. :)
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Christmas contest onahole came by mail without me noticing and no Partyvan is waiting for me outside.
I was about to ask about the situation so that's a good surprise.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Dorall wrote...
6 AM in the morning, didn't sleep whole night.. was reading some stuff, still curious why I can't post in some sections of this forume, lack of posts? At the moment , I am in process of making some strong black tea, also skipping my studies.. The best moment for sure is going to be the tea and awaiting rest . I would not manage probably without going to bed anyways, my sleep schedule is so messed lately xD

I do believe you cant post in the
book section without first buying a book,
subscription section without having an active subscription,
merchandise section without having bought some merchandise.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
Taz_9000 wrote...
Dorall wrote...

I do believe you cant post in the
book section without first buying a book,
subscription section without having an active subscription,
merchandise section without having bought some merchandise.

Merch should be available, or maybe books count as merch.
Gravity cat wrote...

Set up my Gameplay recorder for my PS4. Now that I don't have to worry about trophies I'm going to record a Hard Mode playthrough.

WHAT ARE SOME OF THE HIDDEN TROPHIES?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

And what, how could you not play on Hard for your first playthrough????
Satsugai wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Full list of trophies.

I did play Hard on my first playthrough, kept dying and began questioning my existence. But now that I've done it once, gotten a feel for all the weapons and enemy attack patterns it's a lot easier second time round.
Gravity cat wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Full list of trophies.

I did play Hard on my first playthrough, kept dying and began questioning my existence. But now that I've done it once, gotten a feel for all the weapons and enemy attack patterns it's a lot easier second time round.

Thank you for the list, looks like they're unexpected.

The only thing that gave me real trouble was the Snagglebeast - you can only do so much with w/e weapons you can buy that early in the game. When you get the goatinator and max it (mods and level) it makes your life so much easier than when you first get the Warmonger and RYNO.
Satsugai wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Full list of trophies.

Thank you for the list, looks like they're unexpected.

The only thing that gave me real trouble was the Snagglebeast - you can only do so much with w/e weapons you can buy that early in the game. When you get the goatinator and max it (mods and level) it makes your life so much easier than when you first get the Warmonger and RYNO.

On a Challenge Mode I found out you can turn the Snagglebeast into a goat. Takes time and cutscene plays as if it was defeated under normal circumstances. I've yet to try it on other bosses.
Gravity cat wrote...

On a Challenge Mode I found out you can turn the Snagglebeast into a goat. Takes time and cutscene plays as if it was defeated under normal circumstances. I've yet to try it on other bosses.

The cinematic cutscenes were cut out from the movie and used in the game, that's why the Snagglebeast wasn't a ram.

And before we get berated for going off topic:

TWC technician arrived today and got our internet back up and running normally.
Satsugai wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

The cinematic cutscenes were cut out from the movie and used in the game, that's why the Snagglebeast wasn't a ram.

I know, I just found it funny

I will stop derailing the thread now too

Edit:

May 4th
Got my tooth fixed. Had to have another filling but because the tooth that broke had a filling recently he didn't charge me to get it done again, only for the checkup.

Spoiler:
I'm also a bit of a dipshit. My dentist didn't hand me any paperwork for treatment so I assumed I just had to leave despite there being a sign on the door saying "Please report to reception before leaving". Got to the end of the road and the niggling thought at the back of my mind prompted me to go back. Turns out I did have to pay and got another appointment.

They were understanding and the girl at the reception desk and I had a little joke about it.
waterflame FAKKUDL.NET
Nothing special :p Just a random webm from a manga - http://webmshare.com/play/WN80d (seems to not be working with embed)
Forum Image: http://webmshare.com/play/WN80d
Got access to my Battlenet Account again.

Time to play some Diablo III and Starcraft II.
Having a few days off work and actually catching up with anime and manga.

It's been a while.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Installed a ps4 remote play app on my laptop. Since I configured my router to allow my ps4 to be picked up over the internet, I can play my ps4 games from work via my laptop now. Its pretty bitchin.
Holoofyoistu The Messenger
my alarm woke me up 45 min early, so i made pancakes for breakfast instead of just coffee.

I hate my alarm
New Ash Wing doujinshi got translated.

>A dom trap
>The Piledicker

I'm fucking done.
DatYuriThough Goddess of Nature
Half of my exams done, and I get a 5 day break starting today. Brightened up my mood.