[Locked] Comic Lo?

Pages Prev123456Next

Do you want Comic Lo as added magazine for more loli related content?

Total Votes : 310
This is exactly what the doctor ordered ! ; ; thankyou so much
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
More loli would be nice, or last some books from Onizuka Naoshi.
More loli more life :3
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
ロリ wrote...
More loli more life :3

https://www.fakku.net/hentai/wastebdb-english

I wonder if this will work....

MORE TRAPS MORE HAPPY FREAKU
Yeah, that would be really nice of them, I don't know where to order LO from Japan, so if I could buy it from Fakku it would be nice.
Seriously, though, having fully translated and uncensored issues of comic LO would be worth subscription price alone.
Any progress on this?

The subscription price isn't worth the same looking chicks in the same situations for infinity. Some variety and quality like Comic LO would be welcomed.
Stryker125 wrote...
The subscription price isn't worth the same looking chicks in the same situations for infinity.

I feel ya dude...

Stryker125 wrote...
Some variety and quality like Comic LO would be welcomed.

Agreed. I doubt it'll ever happen but hey, us guys can dream, right?
YQII FAKKU Translator
I thought this had been linked in this thread, but I guess I'll repeat it now:

There are essentially two major hurdles [when it comes to loli]:

First off, most artists and publishers will flat out refuse to let anyone license this sort of content outside of Japan. We've even tried to get books with no explicit material, but just because it's published under a label associated with explicit content, it's off limits. Secondly, even if we did get a license, it's virtually impossible to sell the title, as no company is willing to process payments for this kind of content. Most won't even touch adult content at all.

One of the first titles we tried to get was a book from a highly-requested artist, but that request was rejected. When we got another title (NTR2) we ran into the other problem and had to give up on that license. And please realize that the hurdles we're up against are not legal, but purely based on morals. This situation is sadly unlikely to change until we see a major shift in how society looks at this kind of content, both in Japan and in the West.

Finally, I want to stress that politics and a fear of public outrage has nothing to do with this (on our end). That a completely separate can of worms, but that's not what stands in our way currently. I want to explicitly mention that so that no one thinks that's the implied takeaway from this.

I'll be as clear as possible: Comic LO, and anything under/related to that label, is impossible to publish overseas at the moment.
😔 Well, thanks for telling us all. I guess if it can't be helped, it can't be helped.

Dammit.
Although it is impossible for the specific publication to come to us now, I do want to keep the thread/poll as a representation for more loli content, if that is okay :3
Another month goes by of no loli content :c
Yup.

Looking at the upcoming magazines, the situation won't change. There's a pretty lolish upcoming series by Esuke that should inflate the loli tag tho, as the chapters of Weekly Kairakuten are very short. :/
Well here is to hoping for at least some loli content soon than (*´꒳`*)
The sadness of seeing my notification at a loss of loli tagged content for over a month :c
adix22 Grape Lolipop
I don't think that Comic Lo ( or anything focusing on loli only ) will ever appear in the west (as sad as it is , that's how things are) but my hope for it will never die.
Lets keep dreaming big! :3
adix22 wrote...
I don't think that Comic Lo ( or anything focusing on loli only ) will ever appear in the west (as sad as it is , that's how things are) but my hope for it will never die.

ロリ wrote...
Lets keep dreaming big! :3

I mean, it's not as though we want physical copies of the actual magazine (I wouldn't be caught dead with that). I'd be happy with just getting even a portion of the stories featured in it. Anything for more loli content from a wider set of artists.

Tbh, though, I'm equally interested in seeing more shota content.

I get that there are legal issues, but I'm of the mindset that Fakku should see how much they can get away with before they're told to stop, then do exactly that much. Otherwise what we have will be rather bland.
623 FAKKU QA
RychschaX wrote...

I get that there are legal issues, but I'm of the mindset that Fakku should see how much they can get away with before they're told to stop, then do exactly that much. Otherwise what we have will be rather bland.

Bruh, we can't "get away" with anything if no one gives us the material. If artists or publishers don't want to license their content outside Japan, that's that lol.
623 wrote...
RychschaX wrote...

Bruh, we can't "get away" with anything if no one gives us the material. If artists or publishers don't want to license their content outside Japan, that's that lol.
A few artists are interested in releasing their doujinshi in English. It's really about what Fakku and 2dmarket can get away with. Unless japanese publishers are also recommending the artists to stay in their lane and keep their controversial doujinshi in Japan.

From the looks of it, what RychschaX suggested is nothing new. Shota and petite monster girls are fine, apparently.
Pages Prev123456Next