Dragon Age Origins

So, the great RPG game( probably even the greatest game of this year) is drawing near on PC,PS3 and Xbox360.Personally I can't wait to get my hands on that game. The release date is November 3(FUCK!!! Still 3 months of waiting), but Im sure it is worth of waiting, but how about you guys, you share the same passion about it as I do??

I see there has not been a topic regarding this so I create one.
Oh wow i haven't herd 'bout this yet but crap, if its anything like that beta video then it would defiantly be one of the games I look forward to. The only thing is i am very cautious about game trailers that only show cut-scenes or animations and not actual game play.
Looks good, but that's all cut scenes and crap. No gameplay.
You want action gents... ok here is a gameplay
Sanders wrote...
You want action gents... ok here is a gameplay

I didn't see much gameplay there, and even when I did, it's only walking and stuff. D:
Yeah, I've been looking forward to this game for a while.
I don't know. I try to be a little wary of everything before it comes out, but I'm really skeptical about this one. Thing is I can't really explain why. I just don't have any faith in this one.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
I can't wait to go to a whore house and wake up in bed next to a goat or donkey or whatever.
tsujoi wrote...
I can't wait to go to a whore house and wake up in bed next to a goat or donkey or whatever.

If you refering to animal sex xD, as far as I know there's not gonna be such things...

As for gameplay's, there are planty of videos regarding that game on youtube...
Sanders wrote...
tsujoi wrote...

If you refering to animal sex xD, as far as I know there's not gonna be such things...

As for gameplay's, there are planty of videos regarding that game on youtube...

They took it out?
Yes they did...
Did they at least leave in the transvestites?
I heard there's gonna be a dwarf transvestite in the borthel who gave a side quest.... You've mean THAT transvestite?
So anyone beside me download the character creator and mess around?
I downloaded it yesterday, Im gonna have some time with it today...
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Ramsus wrote...

Have to find some time to try it at home on my brother's computer, not computers here at work are good enough. :(
:( my current laptop is toooo under specs to play this one.
I've to wait till next year, hopefully i can ask father for a new one as a college graduation gift :S
Ramsus wrote...

Yeah, I downloaded it last night, but haven't messed around with it much. I'll be getting the PS3 version though.
Tsujoi wrote...
Ramsus wrote...

Yeah, I downloaded it last night, but haven't messed around with it much. I'll be getting the PS3 version though.

Ah, I already pre-ordered the collector's edition for the PC. I'm looking forward to player made campaigns and such (this is the major reason why I'm getting it for the PC) and figured that even with paying $15 extra for the collector's edition I was only paying $5 than anyone buying it for a console. Also, this may be one of the first times I've seen a collector's edition or whatever actually include anything worth paying for (also, totally pointless but cool cloth map).
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Ramsus wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Ramsus wrote...

Ah, I already pre-ordered the collector's edition for the PC. I'm looking forward to player made campaigns and such (this is the major reason why I'm getting it for the PC) and figured that even with paying $15 extra for the collector's edition I was only paying $5 than anyone buying it for a console. Also, this may be one of the first times I've seen a collector's edition or whatever actually include anything worth paying for (also, totally pointless but cool cloth map).

Had the game pre-ordered before there were any collector's editions, but changed the order to the CE myself as well. Of course, no map in Europe once again. :( Still some nice extras there, though.
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: