Dragon Age Origins

I was hoping to buy it, but when I heard that DLC are apart, then I changed my mind and Im going to buy it with all DLC along...
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Ramsus wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Ramsus wrote...
So anyone beside me download the character creator and mess around?

Yeah, I downloaded it last night, but haven't messed around with it much. I'll be getting the PS3 version though.

Ah, I already pre-ordered the collector's edition for the PC. I'm looking forward to player made campaigns and such (this is the major reason why I'm getting it for the PC)
Hmm, that's a good point. Guess I'll move my pre-order to PC too. I think I'll stick to standard edition, since the place I order from gives a $10 off bonus to other games bought there.

Guess I'll get to work on the character creation. I'll post screenshots when I'm done.

Human:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/akahakke/human.jpg

Elf:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/akahakke/elf.jpg
Tsujoi wrote...
Ramsus wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...
Ramsus wrote...
So anyone beside me download the character creator and mess around?

Yeah, I downloaded it last night, but haven't messed around with it much. I'll be getting the PS3 version though.

Ah, I already pre-ordered the collector's edition for the PC. I'm looking forward to player made campaigns and such (this is the major reason why I'm getting it for the PC)
Hmm, that's a good point. Guess I'll move my pre-order to PC too. I think I'll stick to standard edition, since the place I order from gives a $10 off bonus to other games bought there.

Guess I'll get to work on the character creation. I'll post screenshots when I'm done.

Human:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/akahakke/human.jpg

Elf:

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/akahakke/elf.jpg

So Tsujoi, you're gonna play DAO after all, huh?
In the premiere day, they are going to release 3 DLC for DAO(Stone Prisoner, Wardens Keep and Blood Dragon Armor).All these three DLC were deleted from original where they belonged once), but I've heard that they will not be featured in the game, only If you're gonna pay apart, because EA decided about it(They want to earn extra money, Fuckers!).I've read that only pre-ordered games gonna contain Stone Prisoner and DBA, that leaves us Wardens Keep for which we will have to pay extra to get this.In Poland, the distributor EA Polska decided the same so Im fucked, youre acting so calm when saying that youre gonna buy it, so Im asking you Is West game edition gonna contain these 3 DLC in the box or like in my country you gonna have to pay extra for it??, because if I will have to pay double, then I will download it and buy it with all DLC when it get cheaper...
New copies of the game get Stone Prisoner and Blood Dragon Armor free.

Warden's Keep you'll have to pay for.
So you have the same situation as I... You still want to buy it and pay extra for DLC??
Well, you'll only be spending $5 or $7 for Warden's Keep.
OK you're buying PC ,Xbox360 or PS3 version?, because I mean here PC version.
I'm getting the PC version.
Are you absolutelly sure that DLC will only cost 5$ or 7$?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Sanders wrote...
Are you absolutelly sure that DLC will only cost 5$ or 7$?

The site confirms the price for Warden's Keep as $7.
Well thx, I just got to be sure...
360 version already leaked.

Waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. I'll be playing the PC version.

@Sanders: Nice Lilith avatar. I like her old design better though, wish I could dig up some pics of that...
PC version is leaked now too. Doesn't matter though, I have my DDE preloaded on steam now ^^. Can't wait to make my little warrior princess and do some mad flirtage.
the gameplay from what i've seen so far looks really lame...I keep hearing all the omg its fantastic shit but i'm rent it and give you guys the lowdown on it XD
Tsujoi wrote...
Waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail. I'll be playing the PC version.

Also I don't care if the game is already piratable. I actually like supporting Bioware since they make good games. Also it's nice to sometimes not have to deal with the bugs/headaches getting it to run you get with pirated stuff and instead deal with the official bugs/headaches getting it to run.
I'll get this after Unchated 2. From what I've seen it ain't a must get at release date anyways so I can wait to play this.
Cero_13 wrote...
I'll get this after Unchated 2. From what I've seen it ain't a must get at release date anyways so I can wait to play this.

Yeah, UC2 is a buy in my book.
BEHOLD!!! DAO is here!!!
The PC version seem to be better than 360/PS3. The camera angle in PC is alot more sophisticated, better macro control, just overall experience gameplay is better. They say it's all great on all 3 platform, just slightly better for PC.

For a 60 hour (minimum) game, i'm very tempted to get it. It's been a while I've had a huge RPG to keep me for that long. (That isn't a fucking MMO)
Vanilla
Tomboy
Netorare
Monster Girl
Femdom
Popular Tags Today: