Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi This series looks like it'll be pretty interesting...
Haru Yo Koi dunno if you guys have read this great manga …
[ Poll ] Gurren-Lagann or Fakku? It had to be asked.
WOOT new mechas. Gundam00 Well its only on episode 4 and 3 fansubs are working on it.(GundamS, Menclave, Nyoro~n) The series is building up really good. The new shiny mechs and military plot is working real good too since the…
Romantic Comedy Harem Type Shows I've been in the mood for some lately. I've seen: Chobits DearS Dokuro-chan Girls Bravo Green Green Haruhi Love Hina Lovely Complex…
Secret of the Sharingan well i was surfing youtube, and this caught my eye now it's some story about how the sharingan was developed, now i don't know if this is bullcrap or if it's real, but i don't think anyone would…
Vocaloid Has anyone read the random-ass Vocaloid manga? I only ever got around to downloading Vol one, and kinda forgot about it. I've posted a link here for your convenience; http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEC8…
Best Anime of 2007 Two million Japanese voted at Yahoo Japan and this was the result. Would your list look something like this? * 1 - sola * 2 - Lucky Star * 3 - Katei Kyoshi Hitman R…
Something is definitely wrong with me... I almost cried at the end of the Snow Sakura game. Discuss.
Zero no Tsukaima: Futatsuki no Kishi Just got back to watching the second season. In less than two episodes, I am pissed off. Why? Spoiler:…
I need help. I'm looking for a new show to watch preferably something similar to School Days. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
2007-2008 Winter List Winter List 2007-2008 BlueSky here bringing you another anime list. Credits to CR's Onigiri team and yea. Enjoy brows…
Jiru does any1 know what happened to Jiru? it looked really good
[ Poll ] What should I watch next? Please suggest an anime here (preferrably recent-ish and completed and not too long. 26 is preferred) and I'll add it to the poll. Right now I have nothing there. You can vote but it's ult…
What anime is this picture from? Hi, I was hoping someone could help me here. Does anyone know what anime this gif comes from? Thanks for the help in advance. :)
Rosario + Vampire Based off the manga. Human boy is enrolled in an all Youkai/Monster academy. Haven't watched it yet, but I expect it to be like the manga. Not sure if I'll watch all of this series, manga is pretty b…
X-men and Wolverine from manganews.net Marvel Entertainment and Del Rey Manga, an imprint of Ballantine Books at the Random House Publishing Group, announced today plans to publish two new manga series based …
[Anime] Shin Captain Tsubasa What's that? I found it in Tokyo Tosho. A new series of Captain Tsubasa, Or just another remake?
[ Poll ] The worst Hentai series of all time [size=12]In your personal opinion, what is the worst Hentai you have ever seen, for whatev…
.Hack//Link So it takes place after GU, they release the sequel to The World. Takes place both ingame and irl. The main character is someone new. Seems like Kite makes a return appearance, or at least someone too…