what is your opinion on marijuana?

I'm neutral on the whole marijuana thing really. I wouldn't care if it was legalized or not, but hey, if it was I might even try it.

..Just kidding. I wouldn't ever smoke anything. But still, it doesn't really matter that much to me.
So judging from the first page, there aren't very many who are neutral/think it shouldn't be legalized.

This isn't a very big issue with me, because I've got acquaintances and some friends who smoke. But smoking heavily and doing hard drugs is overrated and there's never really been a good reason for me to pick up smoking weed.

Imagine the event that we got exactly what we asked for and weed WAS legalized. The US would be a country full of idiots, people who can't take anything seriously let alone concentrate on tasks that keep everything going.
WAIT WTF, I dont wanna be a dick but he wrote he's 17..... uh..... ban?
Uh, I don't care if it's legalized or not, I'll still smoke it, it makes me happy. And no, it doesn't make ME paranoid, so it's all okay.
sadl0nelyd0g wrote...
WAIT WTF, I dont wanna be a dick but he wrote he's 17..... uh..... ban?

"User does not exist or their account is inactive." Its funny how people admit that they're underage on a R18 site D:
Maryjewanna shuld bei stooud un fa podiuom fur beest jumpingr loufa evr!!!!!!!111!!!!@!!!111!!!
I'd smoke it if it were made legal and it was manufactured to certain standards it's the fact that some people add stuff to it to make it heavier that puts me off.
Age wrote...
I'd smoke it if it were made legal and it was manufactured to certain standards it's the fact that some people add stuff to it to make it heavier that puts me off.

when you say heavier, are you speaking of weight or potentcy? i've never heard of adding anything other than moisture to increase weight.

legality won't ensure purity.
Mr.Shaggnificent wrote...
Age wrote...

when you say heavier, are you speaking of weight or potentcy? i've never heard of adding anything other than moisture to increase weight.

legality won't ensure purity.

Some actually put really really small glass shards (or glass sand) or hairspray in the bud they're selling. Its rare, but does happen.

And yeah, legality wont ensure purity, especially if tobacco companies start to sell weed. They do add a bunch of chemicals in tobacco too and if you grew your own tobacco, it would be much healthier.
Raparperi wrote...

Some actually put really really small glass shards (or glass sand) or hairspray in the bud they're selling. Its rare, but does happen.

But isn't that to make it look more like high-quality, glistening THC crystals rather than adding extra weight?
Chlor wrote...
Raparperi wrote...

But isn't that to make it look more like high-quality, glistening THC crystals rather than adding extra weight?

Well it does do both but at least around here hairspray is used to add more weight. Even tho it doesnt add much of it, but think about if you have 100g of weed and spray it on the bud and after that 1g of bud weights 1,2g. Then you have 120g to sell and if you sell it for 20 euros per gram instead of getting 2000 euros, you get 2400 euros. So with something as expensive as weed even a slight weight raise can get you quite alot more money.
The OP is pretty biased himself. Depending on your situation, weed may have absolutely no impact with your life, or it can screw it over completely. I have a friend who dropped out of college because he sat at home smoking weed all day. Like all habits weed is still pretty expensive if you are not of a stable financial standing.

Personally, I've never done weed and I think it smells terrible. But about legalizing weed, I think it should be legalized(though not applicable for medicare) so the government can keep better track of it and divert income from organized crime to the government through taxes.
Raparperi wrote...
Chlor wrote...
Raparperi wrote...

Well it does do both but at least around here hairspray is used to add more weight. Even tho it doesnt add much of it, but think about if you have 100g of weed and spray it on the bud and after that 1g of bud weights 1,2g. Then you have 120g to sell and if you sell it for 20 euros per gram instead of getting 2000 euros, you get 2400 euros. So with something as expensive as weed even a slight weight raise can get you quite alot more money.

Hairspray would have an obvious effect on the taste and smell i would think. the glass ssounds like pure evil. couldn't that get in your lungs and shred the shit out of them?
Hairspray would have an obvious effect on the taste and smell i would think. the glass ssounds like pure evil. wouldn't that get in your lungs and shred the shit out of them?

Well, once it dries it doesnt smell that much. And that stuff is mostly being sold to people who dont know much about weed. And I guess that glass can get in your lungs depending on how you smoke. If you smoke from a bong, the glass stops in the water, but if you smoke a joint with a roach, it may be different.
Raparperi wrote...
Hairspray would have an obvious effect on the taste and smell i would think. the glass ssounds like pure evil. wouldn't that get in your lungs and shred the shit out of them?

Well, once it dries it doesnt smell that much. And that stuff is mostly being sold to people who dont know much about weed. And I guess that glass can get in your lungs depending on how you smoke. If you smoke from a bong, the glass stops in the water, but if you smoke a joint with a roach, it may be different.

I guess it all depends on your location. i used to live in reno nv, and they cut the shit out of every street drug out there. the only choices in weed were brick weed that was the same price as green bud in other places, or green there what cost double or even triple price other places.

no matter what your stance on the subject, the history in the US is very interesting.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Reno... oh shit... many stories of me and retarded pothead friends trying to score a quarter on Virgina st and over there by mel diner. So bad that we actually said fuck it and drove to So. Tahoe just to go into the compassion club and get some decent red hair.
So who else agrees with making marijuana legal and then taxing it?
I don't go for the legalize-for-taxes argument because I find it unlikely that the tax would be able to cover the loses in other regions, specifically unemployment. One unemployment check isn't particularity big in terms of living, but how many purchases of pot would it take to fill a single check? Unless pot becomes comparable with Apple products in terms of price, it just doesn't seem likely that the government will make any money off of it in the long run.

Other than that, I have never met a person who was smarter because of pot, and I am not persuaded by the argument that if it has medicinal purposes, it immediately justifies its recreational use when it can severely cripple your job security for reasons outside of its illegality. We can still be great friends in person (Pot smokers are brotastic), but if I have to make a choice on a societal level, I prefer its state of illegality.

I have seen the pot issue on the ballot more than once here in California. I always think it's going to win, yet for some reason, it never passes. It's not like there's a billion people voting against it either. It's more along the lines of the pot side just not showing up to bat. This result leads me to conclude that the logic driving it isn't really strong enough to be taken seriously.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
The reason the weed bill didn't pass is the anti legalization people were funded by the pot growers in the north because like all other farming and produce... i would be mass farm in the valley and south and second.... pot head don't vote... they forget shit. Oh well where im at i can get what i want, when i want and at 2 bucks a gram of the finest shit in the world. Buy a pound and flip it in Nyc or Chicago for 10,000$ easy.
Futanari wrote...
I have seen the pot issue on the ballot more than once here in California. I always think it's going to win, yet for some reason, it never passes. It's not like there's a billion people voting against it either. It's more along the lines of the pot side just not showing up to bat. This result leads me to conclude that the logic driving it isn't really strong enough to be taken seriously.

Did you know that actually quite many potheads voted against it. Especially the ones who sell it, because they would lose their income if it was made legal. So yeah, they want it to stay illegal. Also some fags dont want it to be legalized "because it wouldnt be cool anymore" or "because then everyone would use it and it would be too mainstream"

And fun news. Laws change here in Finland. Now if you get caught smoking weed and you're still studying in a school, they can kick you out for smoking weed. Even if you got caught on weekend/holiday, and it doesnt matter what you're studying. The school decides it. So, while in some places the laws are getting more allowing about weed, here in Finland we're doing the opposite.
And that is also the way of Australia. But they are being even more strict.

Ack, my english isnt really the best here, 3AM now, maybe its time for bed :/