What interests you most in anime?

What interests you most in anime?

Total Votes : 4,195
Nikon FAKKU Old Guard
6tyw.png
Art, story, and seiyuu.

Lolis are a delightful bonus. :3
I've always been a fan of the characters and how they interact with each other. It can have mediocre art and even no story and I'll still enjoy it.

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/5hNib.png
There so many great things about anime, but it'd have to be story with all of the different and unique ways you can tell it through specifically anime, whether you want it to be more emotional, or funny, or just romantic, there's just so many genres and sub-genres and genre branches, there's something for everybody.
Story would be the most important, but not by far. They all are key in making a great anime.
Yeah what Sherlock said....
To me, a story can only become interesting because of it's characters, and characters can become independently interesting if they're unique or interesting enough... redundant?
Story for sure, but i absolutely hate animes that are completely made out from CGI, something about it just makes me cringe whenever i watch them. Like their actions and movements are extremely rigid and it annoys the hell out of me.
gotta love a good story or at least a funny one
A cobination of story, characters, and art
idmb22 Input Gold Rank Here
1st: Story

2nd: Characters

3rd: Art
Either characters or story, but I think you can still tell a great story with just okay characters so story takes 1st on this one
Art, Story, Seiyuu, but most importantly Music.
Anime characters are so diverse and intresting
1. Story

2. Art

I like the art, but I have dropped so many anime these past few months because the story was so cliche like most of the stuff coming out Jap land these days.
Story, though, the art style of some animes can get a little annoying to me.
I feel like story is the most important part but the art and characters can also make or break the anime. One plus for me always is comedy, love, ecchi, and boobs. Show the titties, give me a good love story, and you've got a great anime ;D
Well I voted other because its mostly all of the above, I love an anime with a great story, great art work, great voice acting (not too over the top) one of the best animes for me has to be "Karas" oh and characters can't forget about characters
Art is certainly a plus... but if the story is good, I don't mind either way
Mostly watch it for the story; art is not as important, but is a bonus
for me it goes: story, characters, art then va.