One insignificant thing you dislike about today.

Gravity cat the adequately amused
Couple of minor annoyances by customers at work. Two tried getting my attention while I was serving at the till.

Forum Image: http://memecrunch.com/meme/13F1S/could-you-fucking-not/image.png?w=500&c=1

• One wanted to ask me whether we had 2015 diaries (We don't. Shoulda got them at christmas like everyone else)

• and the other was a kid roughly about young teen age who "lost" the pen he bought and vocally got the hump when I prioritised the queue of people waiting to be served over his 59p pen, only to be told by my manager that there was nothing she could do about it since he'd left the shop.

Also backache, feet ache, the usual jargon from working. Got a day off tomorrow though so win.
My third laptop power cable died, so now I have to alternate between the first, which is a fire hazard, just to watch anime and the second which alternates between a state of working and not working (battery) whenever I'm not around until my replacement arrives...
Really short on cash, even though i seriously need it atm asap...
Someone called in sick so I got called in to cover a shift. Today was meant to be my day off. Won't have another one until Saturday and I may need to cover someone's shift because they decided to go on holiday without consulting the manager about it first. Which means potentially I will have worked once every day this week. From last Sunday to next Tuesday. That's 10 days in a row.

Guess I can't complain - I'm certainly getting the hours in so it means mo' moneyz.
>girl sends me a butt pic
>lil man stands to attention instantly
>compliment her on it and offer to give it a grab
>They respond with "Calm down"

ಠ_ಠ You sent me a butt pic out of the blue and expect me to not react like a horny schoolboy.

Twice this has happened now by two different girls. The first one fell out with me over it.
*My job havent payed me in 1 month... and I need it badly
*I need money, so I can buy a planeticket, so I can go back to my studies...
*Im starting to fall inlove with a dude...but Im going back to my college, and that city is 8hours away from my homecity
*I was so friggin lovesick today and he could not hang out..I have to wait untill friday
*My cat is sick...
Tsamari C.E.O of Pancakes
Girl at work feels like she can talk down to me because she gets more hours.
Fount out I'm working next week, not until Tuesday, but until Thursday.

So instead of the 10 days in a row I initially thought, I'm now working 12 days in a row if I have to cover a coworker's shift on Saturday.
well was yesterday this happened but a smart person didn't pay the electric bill so I had to pay it off then spend 8 hours at the house with no power and nothing to do outside of reading a book or sleeping...
I got a sudden and sorta violent nosebleed. Now there's a bloodstain on my blue shirt.
Being the third wheel sucks monkey balls!
I have to clean and work instead of playing the splatoon event all day.
A difficult customer. Well not so much difficult, just persistant.

She asked if we took a certain book coupon. When we said no she continuously asked "Are you sure you don't take them? This is a book shop." Fine print on the back says "participating stores", which we are not.

Must've told her we don't take it 6 times before she gave up.
Was in a hurry while eating today and bit my lip in two different places. Now my lip is going to be fucked up for the next couple of days.
Got to go to work....getting tired lately
SneeakyAsian CTFG Vanguard
Screwed my teeth up further
My body still hurting from having to help my dad with a job throughout the whole weekend.
Busy day at work. Because queues quickly formed at the tills I didn't have much time to myself to get stuff out.
It is so humid and sticky outside...
My kitchen smells rotten