Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 7,826
I was a PC gamer but ever since I've bought my Xbox360 I'm only using my computer for visiting forums and collecting information.

RTS games and H-games are the only games I still play on PC.
PC,
I mean it sometimes sucks major asses trying to get a game to work well with a computer (Sometimes, old games are more of a problem , Curse you battlefield 1942) but the sheer expandability of PC wins it over with also the usage of mouse and keyboard for controls.

FPS is meant to be played with a tracking device like mouse or trackpad not a bunch of analogous nuns people like to get their hands on (At least that's my opinion)

And computer games are patched with additional contents more frequently and or easily take a look at Team Fortress for example, Where is heavy's beloved Sandvich on the console version?
PC Cuz' it's more interesting and it could be upgraded, and besides we could do a download while we playing games. it's more efficient dude....XD
I Prefer my PC even if I like console too.
But I admit next gen consoles are not very interesting for me... prefer old school 2D arcade gaming. Today we have the power (great for cars games) but I think they lost true games in the way of evolution (where are the shoots, beat'em all and all the arcade style games?)... and cartdrige era was so cool with no CD/DVD load time.

With my PC I can surf the web, learn all sorts of things, read tons of doujins on FAKKU, do my computer graphics works, webmastering, listen to web-radios etc... so I voted for PC. (^ - ^)
PC hands down because you dont have to pay to play most games online like you would with a 360 and all DLCs are free(at least for me since i know where to look =P).

Also for those saying that viruses are a negative and updating obviously dont have a lot of experience with computers because all viruses, trojans, malware, adware, and spyware can be removed with the right knowledge
I personally go with console, b'cause "controller" suits me better than keyboard ^^
Grievermode wrote...
I personally go with console, b'cause "controller" suits me better than keyboard ^^

Buy a pc gamepad. You can even plug in a ps3 or xbox 360 controller.
i prefer console because i grew up playing with it. i used to and still do play it with my friend/s, and its still the best...for gaming, that is in my opinion :)
mostly PC as imma fps guy. fps was made for PC
I like pc, why? Because you can play console games in it, as long as you have an emulator, but having a console is still a good choice... I LIKE PLAYING NFS SHIFT AT HIGH SETTINGS!!! 1280x960 resolution, x8 AA and everything is on...
Happy holidays!

I would have to say, that i would prefer consoles for gaming.
Plus i had recently gotten the Lightning Bundle PS3! XD
(My gift to myself)I'm just so psyched, i've been telling everybody! ^_^

Forum Image: http://www.renchi.com/upload/product/img/ps3-con-250gb-ffxiii-lightning-bundle-v02l.jpg
Consoles. Based on my experience, I don't have as much confidence of a game I just newly installed into my comp to properly start up or play completely stable on a PC than on a console anymore. I mean nothing's perfect, but more often than not, you will eventually end up with a game where you spend a few hours diagnosing, patching, installing/reinstalling, etc. trying to make a game run stable and/or perfectly for your machine. Just not fun, when you just wanna pop in a newly bought game and play it.

I do really dig the PC game sales though. The current holiday Steam sales are really too good to pass up, especially the daily deals. But so far I'm batting .500 (2 for 4) on games working on my comp without a hitch from it.
PC ofc, all you need is a good one and you can run any game you want with some emulator, on the other hand, if u got a crappy machine like mine xD ur screwed and are limited to play games on the console, but still pc is better :)
I'll stick to my PC forever... Partly 'cause I can't afford a console, partly because I don't really play much games, and when I do it's mostly RPG's that's way more suited for the PC.
Ekko wrote...
Consoles. Based on my experience, I don't have as much confidence of a game I just newly installed into my comp to properly start up or play completely stable on a PC than on a console anymore. I mean nothing's perfect, but more often than not, you will eventually end up with a game where you spend a few hours diagnosing, patching, installing/reinstalling, etc. trying to make a game run stable and/or perfectly for your machine. Just not fun, when you just wanna pop in a newly bought game and play it.

I do really dig the PC game sales though. The current holiday Steam sales are really too good to pass up, especially the daily deals. But so far I'm batting .500 (2 for 4) on games working on my comp without a hitch from it.

Actually I never had problems with games that I couldn't fix within a few minutes. If there is a game that is too buggy it is usually crap and not worth playing in the first place.

SO I guess if you know nothing about a computer then a console is for you. If you are smart then PC is for you.

Kurenai Kagero Hishu Enbu wrote...
Happy holidays!

I would have to say, that i would prefer consoles for gaming.
Plus i had recently gotten the Lightning Bundle PS3! XD
(My gift to myself)I'm just so psyched, i've been telling everybody! ^_^

[/img]

Have fun with a crappy game. I played it and it was pretty bad. Bad characters, bad gameplay.
Consoles are like throwing my money away.

By the time you buy a game and everything you need for either next gen console you may as well save up some more and build a top of the line computer that can run many more games with much more variety and get a LOT more use out of.
I always choose PC , used to play console ......... pc download hentai from fakku :lol:
I'm for PC but always, but i would like some more people to build emulators because there are games like Takken,Heavenly Sword and etc. that i want to try. There are really small number of H&S games for PC.If someone knows some emulator links please sent them to my mail lancelot992@gmail.com THX :)
And also like guy above i can't download hentai from consoles...
Zero992 wrote...
I'm for PC but always, but i would like some more people to build emulators because there are games like Takken,Heavenly Sword and etc. that i want to try. There are really small number of H&S games for PC.If someone knows some emulator links please sent them to my mail lancelot992@gmail.com THX :)

yeah emulator depend more on the CPUs...., heard that the ps 3 used 8 cores cpu dunno what kinduv , and for the vga just nvidia 6800 series equal performance ,...
Kent_pre24 wrote...
Zero992 wrote...

yeah emulator depend more on the CPUs...., heard that the ps 3 used 8 cores cpu dunno what kinduv , and for the vga just nvidia 6800 series equal performance ,...

wrong, it has ppe core and 7 spe wich arent even cores they are hard to program and cant be flexible 1of them is always busy with OS and another one is shutdown, a dual core out performes it, and you also got the gpu wrong it is a 7800,