How do you handle anime/manga adaptations?

How do you handle anime/manga adaptations?

Total Votes : 2,914
I typically go for whichever came first, usually the manga.
I usually watch anime first,then manga because the anime finish in an awkward manner/crappy open End and I can't endure it
I usually watch the anime first since in most cases the anime has many cuts and skip and I feel lost or sometimes disappointed that a part in the manga is not animated. But if I watched the anime first and read the skipped or removed part it feels err... good.

In some cases there are mangas that I have read before getting animated. Example would be some animes in the coming season; It's not my fault Im not popular and Nisekoi.
sometimes read manga/played the VN first, then watch the anime, or vice versa, depending on how internet-fate brought me :3
Well I tend to watch the anime first cause I only wanted to see how far or less it strayed from the original story line in the Manga.
I watch a lot of anime, but I don't really read the manga version. I do start reading the manga if I don't find the anime ending satisfactory, but usually I keep my distance from mangas in general.
Only if the anime I watched is REALLY REALLY good I would read the manga after.
When it comes to anime adaptations I'll go read the manga and see if the anime will be worth my time. If the manga has a good plot and interesting characters then I'll watch the entire anime. The same thing goes for manga adaptations. If the light novel is good then I'll read the manga from start to finish.
mostly watch anime.. thats all..

Though if anime was really amazing or felt as it was cut off.. then I read manga.. though I read very little amount.. cuz I get bored and annoyed when I read too much..
Depends.
For aku no hana, soul eater and death note I watched the anime and then read the manga.
For Naruto, Negima and Love hina I only read the manga.
For Shingeki no Kyojin and DRRR!! I'm watching the anime.
I can't really vote on this one. I am just sort of random with what anime and manga I watch or read some I have done both on others only one but there is no pattern.
Most of the time I will read the manga and if I like it enough I will check out the anime.
I always read the manga before the anime
just so I know what they added in the anime
or left out from the manga
Lughost the Lugoat
I'll start with whatever the original format is and then move through the adaptations in order of release. Generally that means manga first then anime.
Depends on the series really. If it's a short series, I'll watch the anime as well as the manga, but most of the time I'd stick with manga for longer series like One Piece. Saves on time too. Instead of waiting for 600+ episodes to buffer, I can just read.
I don't like to read mangas. Though some people around me insists on reading mangas because they're better than their anime version. I think fight scenes are better on animes just cuz of the fluidity. Th only mangas I read a here on Fakku
I normally watch an anime, then figure out that it is a manga adaptation, in some cases though not most.
Anime almost always comes first for me.
I usually watch the anime, but if people say the manga is completely different, or better in every way, I'll read the manga.
Also if I really liked the anime/manga, I'll read/watch its other version.
LadyMewMew Panty Thief
It all depends if I enjoyed the manga, I usually read the manga afterwards unless I just didn't like the anime all together