How do you handle anime/manga adaptations?

How do you handle anime/manga adaptations?

Total Votes : 2,914
I tend to watch the anime first. That way I don't get pissed at the changes between the anime and the original. Then I go searching for the manga, light novel, or visual novel.
I usally watch the anime but then i kinda want to see if there is more so i read the manga too in the end
Like most REAL Americans, I don't like reading, I'd rather watch the Dark Knight Movie than read a comic about it because video just has more qualities such as music, voice, putting together scenes rather than fracturing it, etc. USA 100%
ill read whatever catches my eye first. if its a LN ill read it until it last updated, if its a manga depends on where did it left off. i usually watch a series to know more because its faster than manga.
I stick to manga and if there's a scene I want to see animated, ill watch it
i'm not a big manga reader. The handful I have read are ecchi, too, so... yeah.
Dunno,most of the manga im currently reading havent adapted to anime yet except SnK.I gotta put the manga on my on-hold list until the anime finishs airing because the idea of rewatching something that i have read doesnt really turn me on.
i usually read after i watch only cause if the anime is really good or worth watching i go for it...other wise,not really...and plus the mangas might have more in it and extra stuff in it and more detail than the anime...so yea =w=
I will watch the anime first and then proceed to read the manga, simply due to the anime being adapted from unfinished manga and I want to see what happens next.

But if I happened to read the manga first, I probably won't even bother with the anime, since I will know everything that will happen and more.
Blah, say what you want but I am not into manga like I am anime. Anime has sound, color, and voices. Manga is great but isn't as lively as anime. It does suck though how some animes don't follow the manga at all, which causes confusion and makes the anime adaptation suck.
I usually only read the manga if the anime was good enough or for some reason I can't watch the anime anymore
A tricky one indeed.
I only chose option A. because there aren't any half & half answers. Sometimes I watch the Anime and then read the Manga (which is how I found out about Sailor Moon & D. Gray Man). Or I'll read the Manga 1st and then watch the Anime next like how I did (Fushigi Yugi & Ranma 1/2).
I usually watch the anime, Then Read the manga, But not at the very beginning, I Try to pick up where the Anime left off, But yeah, It sometimes Differ per Manga/Anime.
To be honest, the last Manga I read was Mahou Sensei Negima ._. but even then I had seen (both) anime adaptations beforehand, so I wanted to see the differences between the anime and the manga...I loved the manga more...shame it ended...I will forever miss my loli harem T.T
I'll usually start watching the anime, and then I find out that it's an adaptation of a manga 3 to 4 episodes in, and then around episode 6-7, I'll get impatient and just start reading the manga.
I won't read the manga after watching the anime unless I hear about how different the anime is from the original story and how much better the manga is. Especialy if I'm really interested in the story.
I usually watch the anime first and if I really like the story from what I've seen in the anime then I usually go read the manga
im more of a manga person- but I'm normally disappointed a bit by the one i read/watch second
Most of the time I'll watch the anime series before reading the manga. This may be because I heard or found out about a title through the anime, or I may just want to watch the anime first since these days I watch more anime than I read manga. But there are times when I read the manga first and then check out the anime, for example Claymore. There are also times when I'll watch the anime and not read the manga, vice versa.