[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Eps 15
[spoil]This is really getting out of hand. Just problems over problems piling. And why the fuvk this damned dense protagonist of ours yet to crack his head!? Stop being a goddamned tight ass.[spoil]
Episode 15
Spoiler:
Sorata's family is entertaining as hell, nice to get a bit more comedy. I wish Sorata would stop being a moron and realize that two girls have a crush on him.
I don't know what to think of this show anymore. It's like it's neither here nor there.
Episode 16
Spoiler:
Going off-topic, I would like to say to this specific episode," Fuck you. I've completely forgotten about that day and you keep reminding it in every part of the episode. Now it's implanted in my mind until that day comes. Go die in a ditch. :D"

Back to the point, why can't Jin just accept Misaki's love? In this episode, the sister did something useful for once despite being her usual annoying self. It's time for Sorata to choose. Stop being oblivious to everything that the girls did for you. Pick one already...though I don't think that's ever going to happen until the last episodes of this anime.
Sorata, a jerk with reasons. Still a jerk nonetheless.
Ep. 17.
Spoiler:
Well then, Sorata's earned back quite a few man-points this episode. Plus, it seems he's finally caught on to the fact that Nanami's got the hots for him. Conversely, Ryuunosuke was an unbelievable prick this episode. Sadface. So many feels were had for Misaki this episode, as well. All in all, really good ep. this week.
Episode 17

Chocolate in Japan is serious business
Episode 17
Spoiler:
"The power of a loser's love"...that guy deserves a hug. For Ryuunosuke to be in the toilet for that long with a laptop, one can imagine many things. Sorata did some good things in this episode. Jin's still ignoring Misaki, I'm starting to lose hope for these two.

Spoiler:
I got mixed feelings about Jin. On one hand I respect his wanting to keep Misaki Pure and innocent. On the other hand it makes me shake my head at him for fucking other girls as replacements or whatever for Misaki, Including her sister.
Spoiler:
If I was Jin I'd totally choose Fuuka over Misaki. And what a bomb at the end there.
Episode 17
Spoiler:
I was hoping more for Ryuunosuke and Rita but I guess I had my hopes up too high. I do feel sorry for Misaki too. That being said I'm liking the progress for both Sorata and Mashiro.. and as well Sorata and Aoyama. And at least the main protagonist is finally getting somewhere to all of this. Good episode.
Well then. Episode 18.
Spoiler:
FINALLY. Jin and Misaki saw eye to eye. And it only took 18 episodes ~sarcasm~. Anyway, cliffhanger ending, and I lost it at the next episode preview when Mashiro was talking ("I see, Sorata was soft and wrinkly before I came." Dat sexual innuendo.) I'm looking forward to how they take that revelation next episode.
Episode 18
Spoiler:
That escalated quickly.
Spoiler:
Am I the only one who think this whole development is a bit pushing it and hypocritical? I mean, Jin wants to stay away from Misaki until he can be on the same level with her, yet he doesnt want any other guy take her. SO he wants to stay away from her but also wants no one for her but himself. Somehow... I dont like ie.
Episodes 17 and 18
Spoiler:
Kanda is becoming slightly~ less annoying... wonder if the love triangle will be resolved by the end of the show... rooting for Mashiro. As for Misaki and Jin... i really dislike Jin, especially after those flashbacks, hes a pretty terrible person. Kinda wish it wouldn't work out between them and Misaki gets NTR'd away from him while hes in Osaka.

Spoiler:
One of the funnier episodes in a while. Nice to see a flashback on when he first moved their, it must take a special kind of person to get used to living their, but at least its never a dull moment. Next Episode should be a bit more serious.
Eps 19.

Akasaka route anyone?
Episode 19

Spoiler:
The flashback scene was pretty funny, their teacher mellowed out a bit since then, I hope they ease into the drama that I know is coming and dont just throw it on.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Episode 20

Spoiler:
Atleast i got to know whats with the Akasaka. And apperantly, Shiina is a trophy for someone.

Well thats my current thoughts about it.

Overall: Hehe. Funny. And left me to wonder what else there is with Dragon
castor212 wrote...
Spoiler:
Am I the only one who think this whole development is a bit pushing it and hypocritical? I mean, Jin wants to stay away from Misaki until he can be on the same level with her, yet he doesnt want any other guy take her. SO he wants to stay away from her but also wants no one for her but himself. Somehow... I dont like ie.

Spoiler:
No no no. He doesn't want to stay away from her just because of wanting to become on the same level. He want's to go to that college because if he does that and becomes better then he would see himself as being WORTH something for misaki, rather than misaki just blindly loving him. In a relationship you're giving yourself to someone, so you should at least make sure you're worth something, right? And Jin loves misaki so obviously he wouldn't want any other guy to take her, and vice versa.