[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Sakura Sou is a hostel for problematic students, and our male protagonist, Kanda Sorata, with nowhere else to turn, was accepted as one of its residents. When Shiina Mashiro, a world-renowned, talented artist, moves in, Sorata is determined to protect her from the other troublesome residents (or so he thinks).

Even though Mashiro is an extremely talented artist, she is unable to take care of herself with regards to one's daily activites. An owner-and-pet relationship develops between Sorata and Mashiro. How will things turn out, especially with the wide array of quirky residents at Sakura Sou?

Based on what I have seen at the official anime website, http://sakurasou.tv/, "Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo" appears to fall under the slice-of-slice and comedy genre, perhaps with some ecchi fanservice thrown in.

Perhaps the following preview video will entice my fellow Fakku users to catch Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo in the Autumn season of 2012. In my opinion, the background music is quite catchy; it does remind me of "Tora Dora".

Anyone else intending to catch "Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo"?
Cute main heroine? Cute voice? I'm sold.
as long as it has a story or has amazing art work, I'm in.
Im in for the music!
Looks good, I'm in.
Now I'm afraid JC Staff will abandon LB and concentrate on this. Eps 1 is such a GOOD episode.
Bad idea to watch this in public. I was cracking up.
I'm about to go watch episode 1 in a little bit. Also, there's already a topic on this anime.

EDIT - Finished watching it
Spoiler:
It wasn't bad and I did manage to laugh at a few parts... but damn, I don't know if this anime is for me. Shiina is cute as fuck but I just hate how the MC is always so... afraid of sex? I mean, if the MC was like us, it would turn into a hentai but still... I just hate it when the MC is so bent on being normal. I don't know why the theme of "I just want to be normal" is always so prevalent in some animes. It was a good episode but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to continue it. Maybe I will just for Shiina because she's fucking adorable. I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it progresses.
Now I'm afraid JC Staff will abandon LB and concentrate on this. Eps 1 is such a GOOD episode.
BloodyWind wrote...
Im in for the music!

Fuck! Im in for the lulz too!
BloodyWind wrote...
BloodyWind wrote...
Im in for the music!

Fuck! Im in for the lulz too!

Those cats got me, totally.
I was sold at the hot teacher, and adorable kitties.
Ammy wrote...

EDIT - Finished watching it
Spoiler:
It wasn't bad and I did manage to laugh at a few parts... but damn, I don't know if this anime is for me. Shiina is cute as fuck but I just hate how the MC is always so... afraid of sex? I mean, if the MC was like us, it would turn into a hentai but still... I just hate it when the MC is so bent on being normal. I don't know why the theme of "I just want to be normal" is always so prevalent in some animes. It was a good episode but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to continue it. Maybe I will just for Shiina because she's fucking adorable. I'll give it a few more episodes to see how it progresses.

[spoil]for the gags. face it, japs aren't as forward as we are. if they were, their population wouldn't be small right now. an MC bent on being normal is rather funny because of the term tsukkomi(did i get that right?) i can't really describe the full detail on it but it seems effective in making me laugh.
Mod Note: Similar, if not identical, topics have been merged.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Finally, it's merged.
Episode 1
Spoiler:
Shiina is just adorable. Definitely keeping up with this one.
ep2

Spoiler:
Funny episode, good to see her past a wee bit, probably will go into more detial in the next ep.
Kaimax Best Master-San
This is just horrifyingly good, I just hope that JC STAFF can actually balance this with Little Busters.
Kaimax wrote...
This is just horrifyingly good, I just hope that JC STAFF can actually balance this with Little Busters.
Episode 2.
Spoiler:
Naturally, he got volunteered for "Shiina Duty". Saw that one coming a mile away. I swear, the girl is like a malfunctioning robot or something...and it's almost annoyingly cute. Also, I like the token Tsundere. And that's a rare thing from me. And lastly, Shiina is apparently a big time artist already...who knew?