[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Episode 11
Spoiler:
I believe in panties.
So cliched. Yet so good.
Spoiler:
Wasnt expecting Rita to kiss the Geek boy, and as cliche as it was for Sorata to say that to Mashiro I enjoyed this episode, the whole love confession with Aoyama seemed like it was just thrown in though.
I forgot that this anime has 24 episodes in total. Thank god it's not ending so soon. This is a really enjoyable anime to watch.

EP 12
Spoiler:
Anyway, the ship is sailing on course for Mashiro x Sorata now. As for Nanami, well I guess she might not have a love interest (hopefully not)? I think that the male classmate who confessed his feelings to her is too minor a character to become a romantic interest. I lol'd when Ryuunosuke gave Sorata's email to Rita instead. Episode 12 felt like a mini-finale though, with the confessions and all.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
I am not up to date yet, but EP 10

Spoiler:
If I were Sorata, I'd tell Rita straight away that she's talking to the wrong person.
Rita should tell Mashiro to quit drawing manga, not to Sorata. Sorata should be someone who support Mashiro's decision, not some who DECIDES it.
While Sorata gives his opinion of what he feels Mashiro should be doing, neither he or Rita has any right to stop Mashiro's decision.

But, without those drama, anime wouldn't be so intriguing.
Episode 12
Spoiler:
ddddaawwwwww It was kinda cheesy, but the semi love confession from Sorata and Mashiros reaction made me feel all fuzzy inside, I'm interested to see how the whole love triangle between those two and Aoyama works out. Im cheering for Mashiro. Every episode of this anime seems to have atleast one event/line in it that i find hilarious, this episode was when Ryuunosuke gave Rita Soratas email instead of his own.
Spoiler:
Predictable episode, but still cute to see Mashiro and Sorata hug.
NEXUS Since 2010
Needs more Misaki.
Just caught up to this series. Completely worth watching.
[spoil] ah the cheese all the the wonderful cheese,hehe... seriously though I really thought it was gonna end, it was wrapping up and looking to be an open ending on their fates. Thankfully theres 12 more eps! With the last ep(12) MashiroxSorata heads into deeper water but I'm sure they'll make it painfully slow with Aoyama hints and stuff, well heres to the nex 12 eps!~[spoil]
raichama wrote...
Just picked this up this week, realized that Sorata's voice actor is Kirito's...I wonder if his voice has become all hoarse now, cause all he does is yell in both of these shows.

you're not kidding someone needs to teach him about the "Inside voice"
Watched the latest episode,
Spoiler:
It was ok. There's a lot of confessions in this episode. A LOT. Still even though Sorata's confession wasn't really a love confession, it's one of the best scenes I've seen in this anime to be honest. Also, Ryuunosuke's got a girlfriend. Good for him. One thing that I somehow find uneccessary. The existence of Misaki's older sister. I don't mind some stuck-up bitch to play that part of distracting Jin from Misaki. It just put me off at that moment when Misaki's sister was Jin's ex-girlfriend for some reason. And I can't believe it's not the end yet. Oh dear.....Sorata's imouto might be in for more screen time.
Data Zero Valkyrie Forces CO
Odamust wrote...
Watched the latest episode,
Spoiler:
It was ok. There's a lot of confessions in this episode. A LOT. Still even though Sorata's confession wasn't really a love confession, it's one of the best scenes I've seen in this anime to be honest. Also, Ryuunosuke's got a girlfriend. Good for him. One thing that I somehow find uneccessary. The existence of Misaki's older sister. I don't mind some stuck-up bitch to play that part of distracting Jin from Misaki. It just put me off at that moment when Misaki's sister was Jin's ex-girlfriend for some reason. And I can't believe it's not the end yet. Oh dear.....Sorata's imouto might be in for more screen time.

You summed up my thoughts.

But honestly. It was enjoyable.
Well for some reason I was half expecting Psy to make an an appearance.

Spoiler:
Well, good to see it longer than 12 episodes. Though I feel that marriage certificate is foreshadowing something, and it also reminds me of Baka and test.
Sorata is being a jerk.
So yeah. Episode 13.
Spoiler:
Dat Misaki.Also, Sorata's imouto on the phone reminded me of Sugisaki Ken's little sister from Seitokai no Ichizon, what with how gullible and air-headed she seemed. I didn't like the opening and ending as much as the las ones, though. Well, here's to the next 12 episodes.
NEXUS Since 2010
castor212 wrote...
Sorata is being a jerk.

Sorata no baka.
SpontaneousCombustion wrote...
So yeah. Episode 13.
Spoiler:
Dat Misaki.Also, Sorata's imouto on the phone reminded me of Sugisaki Ken's little sister from Seitokai no Ichizon, what with how gullible and air-headed she seemed. I didn't like the opening and ending as much as the las ones, though. Well, here's to the next 12 episodes.

this
NEXUS wrote...
castor212 wrote...
Sorata is being a jerk.

Sorata no baka.

and this

Spoiler:
hah~ well hopefully he patches things up with Mashiro quickly~
NEXUS Since 2010
There isn't enough hentai of Misaki. She's crazy sexy "crazy" being the keyword, but I like that.
Episode 13:
Spoiler:
And here I thought Jin and Misaki had graduated and moved out so we wouldn't need to deal with those shitty characters anymore. Instead, Jin goes on a date with yet another girl, and Misaki continues to try to rape Jin. These two apparently haven't had any character development yet. And neither has Sorata for that matter, throwing yet another hissy fit at the wrong person because he failed.

So now comes the point where the show might be able to somewhat redeem itself or prove how shitty it is. Will Sorata keep the promise he made? Or will he say "Fuck off" to Nanami? The latter of which will prove the writer to be incompetent if he can't even manage to develop the main character seeing as Sorata should already know that hurting one girl to go to another just for his own redemption and self-gratification isn't going to work.

Seriously, this show should just stay in comedy land as it is a mess everywhere else.