[Anime] Sakura Sou no Pet na Kanojo (Autumn 2012)

Eps 8
Spoiler:
'Don't stop running.'
WHOA
Spoiler:
Obligatory bikini & firework episode? Obligatory bikini & firework episode. DAT NANAMI.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
Just picked this up this week, realized that Sorata's voice actor is Kirito's...I wonder if his voice has become all hoarse now, cause all he does is yell in both of these shows.
Episode 9.
Spoiler:
"Sorota No Baka" should have been the name of this show. Guy plays Switzerland all episode, and then decides at the last second she should go back to the art world. Yeah, I'm sure that's going to over smooth as a gravel driveway. And...Ryounosuke came out of his room. And he's a total jerk...awesome.
Episode 9
Spoiler:
"P as in saying Sorata no baka." Oh Mashiro. She seems to have more feelings in this episode, that is more jealousy and frustration. The classmates in Sorata's class were really irritating spreading rumors around like as if it's 100% legit, making me want to create a classroom massacre. Anyway, Rita must've been through the same path Sorata is undergoing, and she must've had a bad ending from that path. And when Sorata wanted Mashiro to go back to England...I hope he changes his mind about that. On the side note, Ryuunosuke finally appeared on the screen, though I expect him to be a short-haired little boy. That long hair made him looked like a girl, I even wondered in the OP whether that black long-haired person is a new female character. He sure loves his tomatoes. Looking forward to the next episode.
Akasaka is heeeerree!!!!
Akasaka:

Spoiler:
I really did not expect him to be that much of a bishonen. I honestly cannot distinguish his gender just from looks...
zetsubo666 wrote...
Akasaka:

Spoiler:
I really did not expect him to be that much of a bishonen. I honestly cannot distinguish his gender just from looks...

My first reaction was "Damn, she's cute." Then I remembered Ryounoske was a guy...
Spoiler:
Sorata no baka.
Spoiler:
its a trap
Episode 10.
I'm done here. This episode was a total piece of shit.
Spoiler:
Rita can go fuck herself. It's not Shiina's fucking fault she was a jealous bitch, who encouraged her to draw manga specifically so she could see her fail. Oh, but in the end, the jealous, lying, petty, asshole is forgiven, and welcomed into the group. Oh, and she's still gonna try and make Shiina go back to painting. WAY TO MISS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THE STUPID ASS MORAL OF THE EPISODE.

Fuck this shit, I'm done.
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 10.
Spoiler:
Rita can go fuck herself. It's not Shiina's fucking fault she was a jealous bitch, who encouraged her to draw manga specifically so she could see her fail. Oh, but in the end, the jealous, lying, petty, asshole is forgiven, and welcomed into the group. Oh, and she's still gonna try and make Shiina go back to painting. WAY TO MISS THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF THE STUPID ASS MORAL OF THE EPISODE.

WOOSH

umad?

Spoiler:
I thought the episode was all right, but pretty disappointing. I expected something more than "I didn't know, I'm sorry, sob" "I'm sorry too sob"

You also seemed to have missed the point as well. Rita sees Shiina as a close friend as well as her enemy. Just like how Sorata felt. However, Rita is also an artist and wants to see Shiina create more works of art.

In other words, like Sorata, she was mad that she was so much better at anything she herself does and got butthurt and told her to draw manga in hopes of seeing her fail. Like how Sorata felt happy when he found out her manga didn't make it.

Overall, the story wasn't told as well as it should've been, but it got the point across. Makes me more interested in reading the light novel
Spoiler:
Not too bad of an episode, but i did get a feeling that something was missing. So basically, everyone's jealous of Mashiro, right?
Episode 10
Spoiler:
I don't see how Ryuunosuke is the bad person in that argument. Sorata getting all mad and defending Rita, I cringed a little bit. The words you've said cannot change a person like that instantly. This episode has a lot of butthurts, seriously. Still watching this to see Jin and Misaki get together, and to see Ryuunosuke in that maid outfit.
illumi wrote...
RandomRedneck wrote...
Episode 10.
Spoiler:

WOOSH

umad?

Spoiler:
However, Rita is also an artist and wants to see Shiina create more works of art.

No, she's a jealous cunt who wanted to see her fail. Fuck her.
Odamust wrote...
Episode 10
Spoiler:
I don't see how Ryuunosuke is the bad person in that argument. Sorata getting all mad and defending Rita, I cringed a little bit. The words you've said cannot change a person like that instantly. This episode has a lot of butthurts, seriously. Still watching this to see Jin and Misaki get together, and to see Ryuunosuke in that maid outfit.

I'd hit that.
Eps10
Spoiler:
Meh. Everyone is a hypocritical in this episode. Besides Akasaka.
Looks like this anime can't get over its inferiority complex fetish.

Edit:
Episode 11:
Spoiler:
You know, this series would actually be good... if it didn't remind us how stupid it was a minute after doing anything intelligent. It does some witty things like the quick "panties" punchline and Sorata blocking the intended blow to the head, but then the best girl gets ignored most of the episode and Jin's retardation comes back into the limelight.
Spoiler:
That whole 'scream out your passion to power up Nyaboron' thing seemed like a really cool idea.
Koi POWAAAAA