Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

[ Locked ] Shina dark hi , i've just read this manga and i was just wondering what other people's opinion on this manga ^_^ you can read it here…
Looking for some help with some new animes... I'm looking for a new Anime that doesn't take much catching up to get were everyone is now and has a good storyline that thinks outside the box. Just Give me one Good anime and I will be really really…
Upcoming Anime Titles for Spring 2008 How quickly another season has passed us by. Courtesy of anonymous on 4chan, I present to you an image featuring the upcoming anime titles of spring 2008: …
Searching for this anime... (See pic inside) I just found these gifs in a forum signature, but, to my extreme shame, couldn't identify the anime. So, anyone here know from where this are from? PS. I know that they are from different anime,…
OMG, Haruhi as Beijing Olympic mascot topic. see here: http://www.enjoykorea.jp/tbbs/read.php?board_id=panimation&nid=66456
http://ANIME.FAKKU.NET I have always considered FAKKU to be more than just a hentai site. I want it to be a community for people who share similar interests (hentai, anime, manga, etc.). This is why I work hard on features …
Good OVAs To me, the OVA is the perfect form of anime. Here are some good series I know of. Armitage III Crying Freeman Dai Mahou Touge Diebuster FLCL Green Legend Ran…
Korean Comics by Yang Young-Soon http://www.mediafire.com/?cdvagw0mxhy Examples: Spoiler:…
Shina Dark Welcome to the cursed island of Shina Dark. This island is called home by the dark lord Exoda C. Claw AKA Satan. He's as powerful a being as you could ever hope to meet. Feared and hated the world ove…
[ Poll ] Furry alright now i have been searching all over this site and not found FURRY HENTAI.... cries anyone up for some furry or am i the only one?
Classic anime Have not seen this show in a long time. …
Opening credits that are better than the actual series How often does this happen to you? When sitting down and watching and anime, when it's done, after thinking about it, the the opening and/or the ending credits to the series proved to be better than t…
Anime Trivia: remake we'll use edit post to tell who got the right answer Many people can try answering the question as long as you got the different answer. One person can only answer once for a question. In …
The perfection of Elves vs the Perfection of vampires Which do you prefer? In allot of fiction vampires and Elves have the whole "we're better then you" thing going on, many portrayals of how what being a vampire is make is come off as hitting the jackpo…
*Spoiler Warning!!!* Only if u havent read naruto 386 dear user, your an idiot if you entered this thread and havent gotten up to naruto ch 386, your not if you have or you dont care, you've been warned! *Ahem* h…
Recommend me some manga! Anyone got any opinions on some manga for me? been kinda side trackin off of it cause of the anime but... The manga that interest me are usually some romance with a good story tached to it, but …
I found an awesome site Anime Character Database I've been browsing through it for a few hours now. Maybe it can be used for the next MoteMote …
Happy Chinese New Years! Sorry if this topic doesn't go here but i didn't know where else to put it. But any who, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FAKKU! This year is the year of the Rat, so for all of you peop…
Animes that have mad you mad. Do certain animes make you angry, pull your hair out of your head,or violently insane with rage :D . Well post them here and say why since there are some animes alot of people have not seen.…
Anime Trivia I'm bored now, lets make an anime trvia thread. Spoiler:…