Which do you prefer?

Which do you prefer?

Total Votes : 6,953
seiyuu (jap) is more sexy than local dubber. And anime world has pay much for seiyuu
I would prefer subbed animes
Dubbed animes are horrible to me
The reason I don't like US voice actors cause...
Honestly, I feel Japan's seiyus sounds sweeter

Furthermore, now than I have learnt basic english
I hope to learn basic japanese from animes
Japan don't really like english language, I feel it's a need to learn japanese if I wanna go Akihabara ~.~

*Cry when anime only have dubbed version* T.T
hahaha. if you're talking about fullmetal alchemist as in the first fullmetal alchemist anime, then i had it better in english dub. but recently i am watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood and it totally rocks in japanese with subs. hands down. DBZ was great in english, and also great in filipino dub btw. hehe.
blacktornado wrote...

There are rare gems in the dub world like cowboy bebeop, Fullmetal Alchemist and ghost in the shell. most others are trash

QFT.

Subbed for the win.
I prefer subbed, but the Lucky Star dub was actually pretty decent.
For the most part I prefer sub but once in while I'll find an anime that was dubbed well enough for me to watch.
For me, I don't usually watched dubbed. When I do watch it, it is for one of two reasons, either I can't find it subbed or I've already seen it before subbed and am doing something else so I can't be staring at the screen all the time.
I've had this conversation before with my friends and we all like sub by far. But one other thing is that you've been into anime for a while if you use the term sub or dub because i remember some companies try to change from saying sub or dub.
I most likely prefer subbed animes as compared to dubbed ones, though I do agree that there are a select few which have great dubbing.
I really hate almost all dubbed anime. There's only a few of them which I can stand to watch. So, SUBS for me.
Higufuuindo The Enlightened
As a Finn I'm so used to subs that I prefer it when I have to pick between subbed or dubbed.

I also have a bad childhood memories about horrible dubs that keeps me away from them...
i hate dub, sub is much better
I think subs are better, when dubbed it sounds weird, especially if you watched first the original first... :P
Subbed Anime nothing beats the original
jeanzero The Revered One
Sub Anime is better, can't stand the voice actors/actress.
Watching Sub when there is even a decent Dub is a slap in the face to the creators. I understand that there are alot of bad dubs but this is the fault of low finance and using "voice actors" and not real actors. Anime was created to be seen in the viewers native language. not to have rolling likes along the bottom of the screen to distract them. (although in most anime the subs are the most exiting thing going on)
For all the anime I have watched, All Dubs Stink Ass. Sub is the way to go.. ALWAYS.
If I can find it, Sub is usually better but some independent dubs are often better than the original. And then the paid dubs like Code Geass, DBZ, and Air Gear seemed to fit the characters better.
Sub is the best.
i just guess..