Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

Want to learn Japanese????? Here a video for YOU!!!! Part 1 part 2 …
Kurozuka
Shamo
Romance Anime Damn i hate starting a thread for just a request... what a bother... 'sigh' Anyways, I just started getting into romantic anime as oposed to fight/horror and nonsensical comedies... anyway…
Who are the best heroes/heroines in anime? You know the drill, ladies and gents; it's just like the 'Who's the most badass villain in anime' thread but reversed. Name your favorite do-gooders and convince us of their awesomeness! F…
Some body beat me !!!! And beat me again!! :twisted: …
[ Poll ] Dragonaut ~The Resonance~ huge tits decent fight scene possiblely interesting plot definately on my to watch list. [albumimg]8796[/albumimg] [albumimg]8797[/albumimg]…
New anime:Koharu Biyori From AniDb.net Set in a near future, a time where …
code geass for those who don't know (which prolly was only me until i saw this 4 mins ago) code geass premieres april 26th on adult swim.
My Fate (Fate/Stay Night) Collection OK. Here's my Fate/Stay Night figurines and merchandises (including Saber Guitar) I've collected so far... I've got quite much (I'm still working hard to collect as much as possible)…
Anime Download/Streaming Links The following links I will give are for direct downloading/streaming of Anime episodes. NOTE: I recommend using FireFox and AdBlock Plus before visiting these sites. http://meg…
My anime list www.myanimelist.net check it out, hell check out my profile. Maybe we can get a Fakku Club started or something. Nice place to find anime you might like. Nice place to recommen…
Your Anime List Being somewhat mislead by the "My Anime list" topic, I felt like making a topic to post lists of you people's watched/watching anime lists. Please, use links to sites like animenewsnetwork or myanimel…
Shigofumi I just finished Shigofumi today, and I thought it was really good. It's about a girl named Fumika who delivers Shigofumi or letters from the afterlife. Her partner is a talking staff named Kanaka who …
Karakuri Circus Summary The protagonist, Masaru, has just inherited a big fortune after the death of his father. However, people are trying to get their hands on it by any means necessary, even if it mean…
Getbackers I love this show. Just wondering if there were any other fans on this site.
[ Poll ] Samurai Champloo who will win who wil win in a fight between Mugen or Jin or a tie i say Jin :?:
Fate/stay night subs Well I've been looking for a while but I can't find any working torrents for subs of the Fate/Stay night anime and while I'm not usually one to bug for links I was wondering if anyone could point me i…
School Mermaid A oneshot consisting of 3 chapters. Two girls find a notebook hidden in school. The notebook has directions on how to find mermaids at the school pool. It says that if you eat mermaid fles…
Hotman This is a manga about a former delinquent that turned around his life to take care of child. He raises his daughter without the help from the mother, but he gets help from his step brothers and sister…