Stickies

[ Locked ] Request threads are not allow See this topic…

Topics

.Hack//ROOT?!? Hmmmmmmm well Dot Hack//ROOT is a good short series but there is one thing that has been bothering me about it. Well that thing is the end cause the series its self only has "26 episodes" and 3 video …
Persona Trinity Soul So who's watching it? I haven't finished the game though...but supposedly thi…
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki The first episode starts off with a girl, with car ears and a tail, escaping from the local police, bumping into Midarezaki Ouka, an officer of the Paranormal Phenomena Bureau of Measures. She then in…
Allison and Lillia Two countries are at war. Allison is a pilot and Wil is a student. Allison visits Wil at school during summer break. While they are out they meet an old man who claims to know where a treasure is that…
Neon Genesis Evangelion Academy: Records of Heaven’s Desce New Eva series. Check it out. http://www.turtleparadise.desertmoon.org/manga/neon-genesis-evangelion-academy-the-records-of-heavens-descension/ ---- Ed…
High Quality really matter? I was just wondering why some people go to the trouble of downloaded extra high quality manga/hentai.. I can understand it if the difference is really great eg the low quality is so blurred you can't …
Which do you prefer? So I recently went to d/l a Shinsen release when I noticed that they had removed the OP and ED animations. They do have them up to d/l though, but it's to much of a hassle for me... …
Which Spring 2008 Animes are you waiting to watch? Which Ones Are YOU sure to watch? So many huh :lol: :lol: For Me - To Love Ru Kankon Vampire Knight Da Capo II Second Season Nabari no Ou and last …
[ Locked ] Franken Fran A manga about a female "frankentein" that a notrorious doctor has made. She operates on people to bring them back to "life". Has a very...guro...feel to it. First two ope…
Cloverfield four-part manga series depicting the events previous to the American movie Cloverfield. In the manga a connection is implied between the human protagonist Kishin, his mother, and the creature.…
Reviews So PulpSecret had a manga review epi today. Agree or disagree with the stuff they said? …
Any recomendations? hey I'm new here and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? specifically any thing involving pregnancy or just some exceptional ones.
Chi's Sweet Home Due to all the fuss /a is making about Chi's Sweet Home, and to prove to [color=Blue][font="Arial Black"]Shinobu[/font][/color], [font="Arial Black"][color=indigo]Nodoka[/color][/font] and [color=Blue…
Zero no Tsukaima: Summer's Princesses no Rondo?!?!?!?! They have just announced that there will be a third season of Zero no Tsukaima and supposedly it is coming out in summer of 2008!! So for all you fans I hope this is big news, because thi…
Tenjou Tenge So someone put up volumes 13-19 on mediafire. Should I bother d/ling it or not waste my time?
Hakaba Kitaro Should I be watcing this horror remake? What do you all think of it so far?
Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel Translation Thanks to the guys over at Mirrormoon, the Unlimited Blade Works route has been patched in english. Have fun :) http://mirrormoon.org/
SNK or Capcom Whats your fighting side
Streaming on Air Date So, this might be old news to some of you, but Gonzo will be streaming The Tower of Druaga: the Aegis of Uruk and Blassreiter on Youtube, Crunchyroll, and BOST. They will be in Japanese with En…
[ Locked ] Shina dark hi , i've just read this manga and i was just wondering what other people's opinion on this manga ^_^ you can read it here…